What is to follow here is a new way to view education, technology, leadership, and social justice. I hope to address the following big questions:
- How can we change education from a “telling” format to a “listening” format?
- What can education do to eliminate poverty and crime?
- What is the role of technology in education?
- How can social media become the leading source of education?
- What technology helps teaching? What technology hurts teaching?
- What does 21st century education look like? How about 22nd century education?
- What trends are not leveraged enough in education?
- How can the expertise of the education community be harnessed for the benefit of everyone?
- How can local training be global training?
- How can global values and trends become local training?